Pear Tree Cottage – Aldinga
Old meets new in this thoughtfully renovated 1960s Cottage.
Brimming with old worldly charm and nestled between the region’s best hidden gems – there is simply no better place to be.
Better equipped than most you’ll have all the creature comforts; plus, that serenity you’ve been searching for.
Enjoy balmy summer nights under the verandah overlooking the whimsical grounds which are shaded by a variety of trees, offering privacy and the perfect place for the kids to play.
Located in the heart and soul of the Aldinga Township, just a few doors down you’ll find one of the most unique hangouts in the south. Offering infectiously relaxing vibes, historic charm and fabulous shopping the Temperance Precinct and the Blacksmith Hub are each adored by the locals and visitors.
The good life really does await you at Pear Tree Cottage on Old Coach.
~ Layout ~
- Living & Dining: Smart TV, Comfy Sofas, Dining Table & Split System
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Stove Top & Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle & Fridge/Freezer
- 2nd Living Room: Small TV, Dining Table, Ceiling Fan, Armchair & Garden Access
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Mirrored-Built-In Robe & Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Clothing Storage & Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 3: 2x Single Beds & Ceiling Fan
- Bathroom: Bath, Shower & Vanity (Separate Toilet)
- Outside: Fully Fenced, Alfresco Area with Outdoor Seating & Neat Lawned Area
~ Around ~
- Get trendy at the Temperance Precinct incl. Fall from Grace Winery, Maxwells Grocery, Little Road Studio & Miss Gladys on Sea (120m)
- Eat where the locals eat at Home Grain Bakery & The Shack (160m)
- Treat yourself at The Blacksmith Hub incl. Goodness Coffee Roastery & Espresso Bar, The Little Rickshaw, Spoilt Rotten Hair (350m)
- Tune in & Tune Out at Big Easy Radio Winery (300m)
- Experience tradition at Agostino Wines (600m)
~ Amenities ~
WIFI, Smart TV, Split System, Ceiling Fans, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washing Machine, Linen & Cleaning Included.