Green Reef Beach House – Aldinga Beach
Experience a touch of elegance and soak up the sun's rays on your next holiday. Sip wine on the large entertaining deck which has sea views. Enjoy two storeys of comfortable and classy living.
Sleeping 10 this holiday beauty makes the perfect stay any time of year with ducted cooling, whether it be for a short stay to experience the nearby wineries or a longer stay at one of the south’s best beaches. Only a short walk to the Beach, SOURC’D Wine & Coffee Bar, and Aldinga Bay Cafe.
Come and relax in this beautiful home or discover this district which is full of surprises. It's close for day trip drive down the Fleurieu Peninsula, to the McLaren Vale Wineries & restaurants or Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor. Even Kangaroo Island isn't far away.
~ Configuration ~
This home's bedding configuration is suitable for up to 8 Adults and 2 Children
4 Bedrooms | 7 Beds | 2 Bathrooms – Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Bedroom 3: Queen Bed. Bedroom 4: 2 Sets of Bunk Beds
~ Layout ~
– Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Balcony Access, En-Suite (Shower, Toilet & Vanity) & Large Walk-In Robe
– Open Plan Living, Dining & Kitchen Area: Dining Table for 8, Wicker Lounge Seating around Large Flat Screen TV, Large Fully Equipped Kitchen
– Sliding Door Access out to the Large Balcony with Sea Glimpses
– External Staircase
– Second Living Area/Retreat with Lounge & TV
– Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Bedroom 3: Queen Bed & Bedroom 4: 2 Sets of Bunk Beds
– Family Bathroom with Shower, Bath, Vanity and Toilet
– Fully Enclosed Paved Outdoor Area with Wooden Dining Table & BBQ & Carport
~ Amenities ~
Parking, Linen and Cleaning Included, Sea Glimpses, DVD, 3 TV’s, Decking Heating, Ducted Air Conditioning, Sound System, BBQ, Full Kitchen Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher, Laundry Facilities, Vacuum Cleaner, Iron and Board; 2 Floors of comfortable stylish living; 2 Living areas, one up and one down