Given the exceptional circumstances we currently face, we are offering our guests extra flexibility and support for all bookings, so they can book with confidence.
1. Change of dates
Our guests can defer their booking to a later date within a 12-month window from the original booking period. This can be done anytime up to 14 days prior to their arrival date.
• Only one date change is allowed, however a guest may bring their new dates forward to arrive sooner than the dates they originally deferred to
• Any existing payments will continue to be held in trust, acting as a credit for the new booking dates
• If the new dates are within a different season or the length of stay is longer, the credit from your previous dates will be applied and the balance will be payable as per our standard payment policy
• Should the guest be unable to proceed with their deferred booking the standard cancellation policy will apply
For those who do not wish to defer their dates, we have flexible cancellation options.
Guests who cancel,
• At least 30 days prior to check-in date, they’ll receive a 100% refund of the total booking amount
• Between 30 and 14 days prior to your check-in date, they’ll receive a refund of 50% of the total booking amount.
• After that, will unfortunately not receive any refund
*Please note, for bookings placed via an online marketplace (e.g., Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com), the third party may elect to keep their service fee. In this instance, this will be deducted from the guests refund. Additionally, for Airbnb bookings service fees for stays are not refundable if:
• The guest cancels after the reservation’s free refund period ends,
• The guest has made another reservation with overlapping dates (this prevents double-booking), or
• The guest has cancelled more than 3 times in the last 12 months.