If a long overdue catch-up with those you love the most is on the cards, look no further.
Across oodles of spectacular living & entertaining areas, five bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, there is plenty of room for everyone to move and shake.
In summer, there is no doubt you’ll spend hours perched on the expansive deck basking in vitamin D and soaking in that panoramic view. But winters are equally as happily spent curled up in front of the fire settled in for a movie night. Just the thing to keep the kids (both big and small) entertained.
Mealtimes are no drama either, with a large, equipped kitchen and indoor/outdoor dining areas.
A good night’s rest for all is ensured, with every room featuring ceiling fans and mirrored built-in robes. Best of all, not one but two rooms look out onto the glistening sea!
There is plenty of space for a game of footy or cricket in the large garden, overlooked from the second balcony upstairs.
The perfect base for exploring the myriad of attractions on the South Coast of ALD; world-renowned wineries, small batch distilleries, craft breweries, delectable restaurants, beautiful beaches, you name it.
All in all, Mareblue Villa really is a haven for families – something the owners have enjoyed with their own for many years. Now, they’d like to share their piece of paradise with you and yours.
~ Configuration ~
10 Guests | 5 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms
- Balcony: Sea views, BBQ, dining seating for 10, and casual seating
- Living: Sea views, smart TV, fireplace, lounge seating, split system & ceiling fan
- Kitchen: Fully equipped incl. dishwasher & Expressi coffee machine + milk frother
- Dining: Seating for 10
- Half Bathroom: Vanity & separate toilet
- 2nd Living: Lounges, TV, Chromecast & ceiling fan
- Bedroom 1: Sea views, queen bed, mirrored built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Sea views, queen bed, mirrored built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, mirrored built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: 2x Single beds, mirrored built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: 2x Single beds, mirrored built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Bathroom: Bath, shower, separate vanity & separate toilet
- Laundry: Shower & facilities incl. washing machine
- Exterior: Fully fenced garden, large lawn & outdoor lounge
- Parking: Driveway & street parking (note the garage is not for guest use)
~ Around ~
Aldinga Beach is a highly sought-after Holiday Destination during the warm summer months. Aldinga’s Beach is one of the few beaches in Australia where cars are permitted to drive on, making access to the beach (renowned for its safe swimming) especially easy. The area is also home to friendly locals year-round. Whether you meet them at one of the fantastic eateries, or along one of the many walking trails, you can be sure to expect a welcoming smile!
Beach Access (Walking) • 450m
Sicily Mare Pizzeria • 450m
Snapper Point Brewing • 450m
Beach Access (Driving) • 1.7m
Pearl Restaurant & Kiosk • 1.7km
Star of Greece Restaurant & Kiosk • 2.5km
~ Amenities ~
Sea views, WIFI, Split system heating & cooling + ceiling fans, indoor fireplace, TVs, Chromecast, Expressi pod coffee machine + frother, BBQ, baby gate (top of stairs), equipped laundry with washing machine, linen & cleaning incl.