Sellicks Sea View
Sellicks Sea View is thoughtfully set up with everything you and your family will need for a comfortable and memorable holiday.
With plenty of room to move and fantastic views, Sellicks Sea View is the place to be.
Come and relax in this beautiful home, take a short walk to the beach and view the amazing Sellicks coast or discover this district which is full of surprises. It's close enough for a day trip down the Fleurieu Peninsula, to the McLaren Vale Wineries & historic Willunga or Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor. Even Kangaroo Island isn't far away.
~ Configuration ~
14 Guests | 5 Bedrooms | 7 Beds | 2.5 Bathrooms – Master Bedroom: King Bed, Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Bedroom 4: Queen Bed and 1x Bunk Bed, Bedroom 5: Queen Bed and 1x Bunk Bed.
~ Layout ~
- Heat/cooling: Reverse cycle ducted throughout the house
- Lounge: 3 Seater Sofa, 2 Seater Sofa, Ottoman,60 inch Plasma TV / Blue Ray / Home Theatre, Lamp
- Dining: Large wooden table with seating for 6 ( additional chairs available for larger gatherings ), Buffet, Daybed with seating for two, Telescope
- Kitchen: A well stocked kitchen with electric stove and 900 mm oven, dishwasher & microwave and an espresso machine (bring your own ground coffee ), Island bench with seating for 4
- Bedroom 1: king size bed, Clothes rack, 2 x bedside tables one with lamp, chest of drawers with 60 inch Plasma TV
- Ensuite : Vanity, Bath, Shower and 2 toilets
- Balcony: Fantastic views to Sellicks Beach and across to William Eatts reserve
- 3 outdoor settings : High table with 4 bar stools, 2 & 3 seater couches with coffee table, 8 seater table with chairs
- Entrance : Buffet and coffee table
- Bedroom 2: queen size bed, Clothes rack, 2 x bedside tables
- Bedroom 3: queen size bed, Clothes rack, Dressing table with mirror
- Bedroom 4 : queen size bed ,1 x bunks
- Bedroom 5 : queen size bed ,1 x bunks
- Bathroom: Large shower, bath, vanity and toilet
- Laundry: Washing machine and with separate door to back yard
- Yard- Lawn and landscaped garden with BBQ and clothes line